Friday, June 4, 2010

Yeah I'm Over It

well I guess I forgot about this ey. It's been a while so I thought I'd update for you.
- I'm no longer an active member of stardoll, I've deleted my account and DO NOT ever intend on going back. I realised that even though stardoll is a great place to meet new friends, it's not the same as the real deal. I also realised that with stardoll you're wasting real money on clothing you're never actually going to wear in real life.
- When I deleted my stardoll I also deleted many other sites I was apart of, because I wasn't being as social as I should be. This is partly my fault because I let the internet take over my life. I have since realised the consequences of this and I am now trying to get my life back on track.
- I have also realised that it is time for me to become more responsible, so for now I will be focusing on my school work, health and family. I am sorry to all my friends I have left behind, but it's time to move on.

One last thought - I might change this into a daily/weekly/monthly blog of my life. I won't be giving out too much detail of my life, but maybe an overview.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment